In storage sense phone memory details are shown which also shows a category named 'Other'. In this category it shows 1.83 GB data & says;
    "These are file types we don't recognize that didn't fit in with the rest. You can try connecting your phone to your computer and managing them there.
    Issue: Phone connects with PC through its own File Explorer which gives limited access on SD card e.g. copy/cut, paste and delete. On phone storage it shows only multimedia folders. In my stance there is no data stored in these folders. With above cited limitations how can I access and manage the unwanted files.
    05-10-2016 04:34 AM
    In storage sense phone memory details are shown which also shows a category named 'Other'. In this category it shows 1.83 GB data & says;
    "These are file types we don't recognize that didn't fit in with the rest. You can try connecting your phone to your computer and managing them there.”
    Issue: Phone connects with PC through its own File Explorer which gives limited access on SD card e.g. copy/cut, paste and delete. On phone storage it shows only multimedia folders. In my stance there is no data stored in these folders. With above cited limitations how can I access and manage the unwanted files.
    In your pc, you must enable in phone folder Show hidden files.
    Use with attention, "olthers" in Lumias means cache, virtual memory, progr backups etc.
    fast way to reduce "Others" is to full delete cache and history in Edge
    05-10-2016 05:02 AM