What happens when Microsoft loses your phone?

raydwatts

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I have (had) a L930 which | returned for servicing while still in warranty.

I sent it to the repair centre in Hungary from the UK using the shipping label provided and despite the UPS website showing me a receipt of delivery, MS are stating that they cannot find my phone. Any idea what happens when they lose a customer's device?

Does it get replaced or do | get screwed? and shop elsewhere for my next phone. Support say they will get back to me in a week but I was wondering if anyone knows the procedure while I am waiting for the official response from MS.

I am currently having to use an old L520 which is small, slow and crashes every other time | try to use an app.

Thanks

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
If you have proof that it was delivered, the onus is on them. If they have lost it, then surely a replacement would be in order. If you don't hear anything soon, get in touch with Global Escalations, by using the UK customer service number, and asking for them. Been there, done that and all resolved in a couple of days!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I have (had) a L930 which | returned for servicing while still in warranty.

I sent it to the repair centre in Hungary from the UK using the shipping label provided and despite the UPS website showing me a receipt of delivery, MS are stating that they cannot find my phone. Any idea what happens when they lose a customer's device?

Does it get replaced or do | get screwed? and shop elsewhere for my next phone. Support say they will get back to me in a week but I was wondering if anyone knows the procedure while I am waiting for the official response from MS.

I am currently having to use an old L520 which is small, slow and crashes every other time | try to use an app.

Thanks

Did you bought it on Microsoft site o store? or via carrier or marketplace?

raydwatts

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Still no answers from Microsoft, I now believe that they just don't care.

I'm seriously considering leaving MS mobile and going elsewhere if I have to foot the bill to buy a new phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos