How do I get the production built for a Lumia 640 LTE DS from OS 14332.1001?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have moved it from Fast to Slow ring so that it can load the update but after several attempts, I still cannot find it.

PLEASE help!!!!!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have moved it from Fast to Slow ring so that it can load the update but after several attempts, I still cannot find it.

PLEASE help!!!!!

To get to production build, you would have to use windows device recovery tool to downgrade your phone and then update to production build by selecting production ring or release ring in the windows insider app. Be warned that using WDRT will remove all your apps and data unless you have them backed up

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Alternate method.

WDRT back to 8.1... The download and use Upgrade Advisor App to get Official W10M.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos