How can I get surface book to wake upon opening lid?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I've read some threads and tried to change the options in the power settings regarding what closing the lid does. I haven't had any success getting the surface book to wake upon opening. Any ideas? Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I've read some threads and tried to change the options in the power settings regarding what closing the lid does. I haven't had any success getting the surface book to wake upon opening. Any ideas? Thanks

you changed the settings for both when the surface book is charging and when on battery?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

dbrandon4

May 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi, yes I've tried to change the settings on both the battery and on charge. I believe I've tried to adjust every available power setting to get the machine to wake up when I open the lid but I haven't found one that works?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, yes I've tried to change the settings on both the battery and on charge. I believe I've tried to adjust every available power setting to get the machine to wake up when I open the lid but I haven't found one that works?

you can contact MS customer care and see what they can suggest. I don't the surface book so I can't test on my end

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99