Onedrive in Computer, which account does it use

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi.
I have Onedrive installed on my laptop and therefore I have Onedrive drive showing up in my (my) computer, however the files shown here are completely different to the shown when I log into OneDrive via the web.

So, how do I see which account the local OneDrive app is using?

Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi.
I have Onedrive installed on my laptop and therefore I have Onedrive drive showing up in my (my) computer, however the files shown here are completely different to the shown when I log into OneDrive via the web.

So, how do I see which account the local OneDrive app is using?

Thanks

can you remember what account you used to sign in to the onedrive the first time? Also, is the email account you use to log in to your laptop the same as the one you check onedrive on in the browser?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Bartislartfast

May 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I joined. The account I used when I first setup this laptop is same one I', using to log into Onedrive online, I have only had one email address for a long time.
I think it's an issue with syncing because when I try to sync Onedrive errors with a SharePoint error. I can't see how to remove OneDrive from Win10 so that I can start again.

Thanks

Some pics may explain better the issues I'm having.

FotorCreated.jpg

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I joined. The account I used when I first setup this laptop is same one I', using to log into Onedrive online, I have only had one email address for a long time.
I think it's an issue with syncing because when I try to sync Onedrive errors with a SharePoint error. I can't see how to remove OneDrive from Win10 so that I can start again.

Thanks

Some pics may explain better the issues I'm having.

View attachment 126350

on the system tray section (bottom right), right lick the onedrive icon, go to settings and unlink account. Once it is done, go to start and start typing onedrive. Select the ordinary onedrive and not the business onedrive and set it up again

I think that should work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05