problems with lumia 535 windows 10

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

after upgrading lumia 535 to windows 10 i lost some files and all phone was in diferent problems.Than i do it hard reset and everything goes well, such as windows 10 worked fine,only that i lost all my photos from phone memmory. how can i recover those files.also i can not connect my lumia 535 w10 to pc xp sp2.

AmanVaidya

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
after upgrading lumia 535 to windows 10 i lost some files and all phone was in diferent problems.Than i do it hard reset and everything goes well, such as windows 10 worked fine,only that i lost all my photos from phone memmory. how can i recover those files.also i can not connect my lumia 535 w10 to pc xp sp2.

When you hard reset a phone, it wipes all the data in phone memory, If you made a backup (one drive), then you can restore from there.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

If you left OneDrive upload option by default when in 8.1, you'll find all your Saved pics and Camera Roll in your OneDrive. You can see them via phone Photo o your pc.
I fear you need some drivers for connecting your Win10 phone to a such older o.s. , did you tried entering Control Panel, Sistem, Devices, Check new Plug and Play?

You should see your phone as a usb memory

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills