Lumia 950 help

primuxprimux

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I have a lumia 950 , everything going well ...perfect camera...perfect type c charging 1 hour 10minutes approx...nice calling ...but the issue is sometimes when i try to record video with flash on ....then it can record ...but when its overheated ...then a notice ...your phone overheated...you have to wait ....so this issue will solve in future updates ? I am not using developer updates....normal user upadte and fully os updated phone

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a lumia 950 , everything going well ...perfect camera...perfect type c charging 1 hour 10minutes approx...nice calling ...but the issue is sometimes when i try to record video with flash on ....then it can record ...but when its overheated ...then a notice ...your phone overheated...you have to wait ....so this issue will solve in future updates ? I am not using developer updates....normal user upadte and fully os updated phone

how long are the recordings usually by the time the phone starts overheating?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
30,40minutes without flash ....and with flash time is reduce and in 4k resolution ....and temperature of my area is 44 degree celcius ....

that explains a lot. The phone probably isn't designed to record at such high temperatures and for such long time periods. You can record for longer if you use 1080p resolution or if you put phone in flight mode.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Question is .... In future the heating issue will reduces with the builds .... I read many news of update to reduce battery drain and heating in Insider updates ....

Optimisation is always being done, both for the OS and for the individual apps. The news that you're reading about better battery use in insider builds is in context of insider builds. Compared with official release builds the battery life might not be that good yet. But yes, we can expect better battery usage in the future official release build and subsequent incremental updates

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12