I mean, let's say i have in my account "X" amount of e. g. mexican pesos (while i'm at mexico) and i want to buy an app of "Y" US dollars (my PC is in US region); will the money (X) converted to the currency of the locale (Y)?

I've used credit cards and there's no problem, but can i do it with currency?
    05-24-2016 12:17 AM
    I mean, let's say i have in my account "X" amount of e. g. mexican pesos (while i'm at mexico) and i want to buy an app of "Y" US dollars (my PC is in US region); will the money (X) converted to the currency of the locale (Y)?

I think it will show you in the local currency and not in USD.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

I think it will show you in the local currency and not in USD.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    05-24-2016 12:27 AM
    Probably easiest to convert cash to a gift card for this... Any Xbox gift card will buy phone apps and they are the easiest to find in stores.
    Chintan Gohel and aximtreo like this.
    05-24-2016 12:37 AM