Why does Leo Laporte host Windows Weekly?

Nemesis-X

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been listening to the show for over 2 years and Man, in the last 6-10 months Leo has nothing but sarcasm and a constant mocking attitude on the show. He brings nothing positive except for praising chromebooks, Bash, and other things not Microsoft.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of technology and have no allegiance to any of the three, but geez, Leo certainly sounds like the only reason he's there is to take shots at Microsoft.

And when I hear him on the other shows, whenever something is brought up about Microsoft, he's lightning quick to blast them and ridicule whatever they did when it's some kind of mistake or blunder on MS's part.

Listen to his podcasts and you'll notice this as well. It get's very tiring and I wonder if Thurrott and Foley are sick of it as well but don't say anything.

Anyways, my 2 cents.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
My question would be, why does anyone listen to these blowhards in the first place? None of them are technology decision makers and all they mostly do is offer their opinion, and the only good use for them is the occasional early leak. I have listened to perhaps 2 or 3 full episodes in the past but quickly realized they really didn't have anything valuable to impart over what I already knew or could find out myself so I stopped, I wonder why people still listen to them and their ilk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3