Insider for mobile (alternate logon)

omerfbingol

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
I was trying to upgrade my friend's L925 to Insider W10M, but the app didn't offer any builds using his account. So I tried the Alternate Logon and entered my credentials [I was an insider on a L925&920 before the official W10M rollout], successfully setting up the phone for insider updates. He is currently going to back up his data and connect to a WiFi connection to download the update.
My question is, it's he going to face any trouble because I used my credentials? I'm going to help him out on updating and the first set-ups, but the login thing could be problematic.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I was trying to upgrade my friend's L925 to Insider W10M, but the app didn't offer any builds using his account. So I tried the Alternate Logon and entered my credentials [I was an insider on a L925&920 before the official W10M rollout], successfully setting up the phone for insider updates. He is currently going to back up his data and connect to a WiFi connection to download the update.
My question is, it's he going to face any trouble because I used my credentials? I'm going to help him out on updating and the first set-ups, but the login thing could be problematic.

I don't think there would be any issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99