With the recent news of a new update coming to Xbox one soon on the insider program it has made me think I would like to join the insider program for Xbox. I am unsure how to become an insider for Xbox though. I am on the insider program for pc and mobile but I'm guessing it won't be as easy to get on the Xbox one. Any one know how to register? Thanks.
    06-01-2016 11:25 AM
    With the recent news of a new update coming to Xbox one soon on the insider program it has made me think I would like to join the insider program for Xbox. I am unsure how to become an insider for Xbox though. I am on the insider program for pc and mobile but I'm guessing it won't be as easy to get on the Xbox one. Any one know how to register? Thanks.
    Windows Insider, Xbox Preview programs will merge after Windows 10 Anniversary Update | Windows Central

Invites to the next Xbox One update preview are rolling out | Windows Central

Here's everything you need to know about this summer's Xbox One update | Windows Central
    06-08-2016 04:52 AM