Is there a way to recover installed apps on SD card that has stopped working?

chamara silva1

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Couple of days ago I was trying to update apps in the store and suddenly screen freezed. I restarted phone couple of times but errors like screen goes black and freezing happened. 'problem with the sd card' massage always appeared on startup and phone stopped directing my sd card ( earlier sd card was detected in 4-5 seconds though the massage appears) then I removed my sd card and tried, all worked fine after that. Then I updated my phone to build 14356.1000 fast ring ( from build 14342.0004 fast ring ) and tried inserting sd card back, problems weren't solved , even start screen wasn't loaded. As soon as I removed sd card phone works fine. Then I inserted sd in my computer, windows tells there's a problem with the sd and asked to repair but the process won't complete. I can't access the data in it and can't even format. All I need is recover my sd card or recover my apps installed in it. Is there a way to recover apps and place them in another sd card? I read it on internet that installed programs can be recovered. But I have no idea how to place them in another sd card because apps won't shows normally. Please someone help me with any tips or share any links that would help me.

Sent from Nokia Lumia 730 on build 14356.1000 fast ring

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Couple of days ago I was trying to update apps in the store and suddenly screen freezed. I restarted phone couple of times but errors like screen goes black and freezing happened. 'problem with the sd card' massage always appeared on startup and phone stopped directing my sd card ( earlier sd card was detected in 4-5 seconds though the massage appears) then I removed my sd card and tried, all worked fine after that. Then I updated my phone to build 14356.1000 fast ring ( from build 14342.0004 fast ring ) and tried inserting sd card back, problems weren't solved , even start screen wasn't loaded. As soon as I removed sd card phone works fine. Then I inserted sd in my computer, windows tells there's a problem with the sd and asked to repair but the process won't complete. I can't access the data in it and can't even format. All I need is recover my sd card or recover my apps installed in it. Is there a way to recover apps and place them in another sd card? I read it on internet that installed programs can be recovered. But I have no idea how to place them in another sd card because apps won't shows normally. Please someone help me with any tips or share any links that would help me.

Sent from Nokia Lumia 730 on build 14356.1000 fast ring

why not just install them in a new card instead of copying them which could cause further corruption of data?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers