My phone is incorrectly showing location as africa, me being in India. Feature worked best when I went to Singapore and malaysia and couple of days in India. Time zone was correctly detected and even location. But this has been bugging me since past few days. System time automatically goes to African time and zone is set to African time zone. I have checked with maps, gps is still showing Africa. Although wifi solves the issue but on mobile data it is still a problem. Is anyone else facing the same issue??

Sent from my Lumia 950
    06-04-2016 11:05 PM
    My phone is incorrectly showing location as africa, me being in India. Feature worked best when I went to Singapore and malaysia and couple of days in India. Time zone was correctly detected and even location. But this has been bugging me since past few days. System time automatically goes to African time and zone is set to African time zone. I have checked with maps, gps is still showing Africa. Although wifi solves the issue but on mobile data it is still a problem. Is anyone else facing the same issue??

Sent from my Lumia 950
    do a soft reset and check in maps to see if your current location shows India when GPS is on

By the way, which country in Africa? I'm in Kenya :-)
    06-07-2016 06:22 AM