After I unlocked my phone (Lumia) it doesn't have any display and even the notifications can't open. What can I do?

eliseconsternation

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
After i unlocked my phone (Lumia) it doesn't have any display and even the notifications can't open.

Even the settings and the camera. What should i do? I turned it off but still its the same, i also try to take out my sim card together with my memory card but it's still the same ? :(((

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: After i unlocked my phone (Lumia) it doesn't have any display and even the notifications can't o

Even the settings and the camera. What should i do? I turned it off but still its the same, i also try to take out my sim card together with my memory card but it's still the same ? :(((

1- Which phone?
2 - WIch windows and build you got?

Try a soft reset (hold vol down+ power 15 secs, phone will reboot as a ctrl+alt+canc)

eliseconsternation

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Re: After i unlocked my phone (Lumia) it doesn't have any display and even the notifications can't o

I'm not sure, its just a gift. All i know is Microsoft Lumia,
I don't know what window it is.

I already try that but its still the same, do i need to bring it to the repair shop ?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

I'm not sure, its just a gift. All i know is Microsoft Lumia,
I don't know what window it is.

I already try that but its still the same, do i need to bring it to the repair shop ?

do you have a pc? If yes, search for windows device recovery tool software and install it on the pc. after installation, connect the phone to the pc via USB and use the software to see if you can reset the device

You can also take it to a repair shop where they would also do this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon