Can't delete folder using cmd

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

So i downloaded something and it had a couple programs with it which automatically installed and they're messing with my laptop. I'm trying to delete them but it won't work, I've tried cmd in administrator and used the dir /x command but nothing seems to work and I can't get access to it.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So i downloaded something and it had a couple programs with it which automatically installed and they're messing with my laptop. I'm trying to delete them but it won't work, I've tried cmd in administrator and used the dir /x command but nothing seems to work and I can't get access to it.

To uninstall programs, you have to go to control panel and uninstall from there
Also, you can try these if tghe above doesn't work

run an antivirus program
Also try this software called super antispyware - it's good in removing unwanted softwares and viruses - just let it scan and it will give yu results for removing
You can also try using glary utlities - another software - to remove the programs
Make sure you're signed in as administrator

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo