Why can't my Lumia 630 connect to my home network?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Since 4th June my Lumia has been disconnected from my home wireless network and won't reconnect even though it sees the network and has the correct password entered. I have tried deleting the network from the known list and reentering the password but I only get the message that the phone can't connect to the network.
This seems to be a Windows problem as the same thing happened to an Acer laptop running Windows 10 and that can now only work with an Ethernet cable connected to the router. I have tried resetting the phone but no success.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Since 4th June my Lumia has been disconnected from my home wireless network and won't reconnect even though it sees the network and has the correct password entered. I have tried deleting the network from the known list and reentering the password but I only get the message that the phone can't connect to the network.
This seems to be a Windows problem as the same thing happened to an Acer laptop running Windows 10 and that can now only work with an Ethernet cable connected to the router. I have tried resetting the phone but no success.

Check your router is on WPA2 security, and Access PIN is disabled. I bet you got a D-Link, TP-Link, or siblings
Simply rebooting the reouter fixes iussue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3