Since 4th June my Lumia has been disconnected from my home wireless network and won't reconnect even though it sees the network and has the correct password entered. I have tried deleting the network from the known list and reentering the password but I only get the message that the phone can't connect to the network.
    This seems to be a Windows problem as the same thing happened to an Acer laptop running Windows 10 and that can now only work with an Ethernet cable connected to the router. I have tried resetting the phone but no success.
    06-11-2016 09:43 AM
    Since 4th June my Lumia has been disconnected from my home wireless network and won't reconnect even though it sees the network and has the correct password entered. I have tried deleting the network from the known list and reentering the password but I only get the message that the phone can't connect to the network.
    This seems to be a Windows problem as the same thing happened to an Acer laptop running Windows 10 and that can now only work with an Ethernet cable connected to the router. I have tried resetting the phone but no success.
    Check your router is on WPA2 security, and Access PIN is disabled. I bet you got a D-Link, TP-Link, or siblings
    Simply rebooting the reouter fixes iussue
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-11-2016 10:32 AM