Sofware has stopped running

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a 2 month old Dell Inspirion with Windows 10 since it's new I keep getting disconnected from the internet contact my tech support through my provider they say it could be a problem with the laptop contact Dell tech support very usless and just wanted to charge me another $100 to fix the software problems saying it's my fault funny this happened when I first got the laptop. Sofware is saying not responding or stopped working. What would be the easiest solution? Just to reformat to factory setting?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a 2 month old Dell Inspirion with Windows 10 since it's new I keep getting disconnected from the internet contact my tech support through my provider they say it could be a problem with the laptop contact Dell tech support very usless and just wanted to charge me another $100 to fix the software problems saying it's my fault funny this happened when I first got the laptop. Sofware is saying not responding or stopped working. What would be the easiest solution? Just to reformat to factory setting?

Wich software stopped responding, in error message?

Best solution is using Win10 Restore via Settings, but only the last

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention