Bing isn't available right now?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'm on fast ring build 10.0.14361, Lumia 640.

Since yesterday mobile search isn't working. Through search or Cortana, I'm getting "Bing isn't available right now, but everything should be back to normal soon."

Seems like it's a problem with Bing service, but I don't get the error on any other devices.

Anyone seen this? .... before I hassle through a reset?

daideo

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I am getting the same thing since yesterday afternoon, on build 10586.318 even after two resets. Turn off Cortana and Bing works. Turn Cortana back on and the problem returns.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Might be a Regional server issue. Cortana is and has been finding Bing searches for me.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Andy Osika

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This still isn't working for me. I noticed it prior to the latest Fast Ring update last night. Quick searching on the phone or setting reminders is rendered useless. I need to go in to Edge and search from there or open the Reminders in Cortana to create a reminder. I posted Feedback this morning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb