I lost my contacts and messages after upgrading my phone to windows 10 . how to restore it and if it's not possible I need to know how to hard reset my phone to return to factory settings
    06-15-2016 05:08 PM
    I lost my contacts and messages after upgrading my phone to windows 10 . how to restore it and if it's not possible I need to know how to hard reset my phone to return to factory settings
    in settings > update and backup > backup - make sure message back up is on and set to any time
    Also in settings > accounts > check your account to see if there are any errors. It might not be syncing properly

You can also perform a hard reset (factory reset) by going into settings

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    in settings > update and backup > backup - make sure message back up is on and set to any time
    Also in settings > accounts > check your account to see if there are any errors. It might not be syncing properly

You can also perform a hard reset (factory reset) by going into settings

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-16-2016 02:02 AM