It gets almost all the way installed and then pops up the list of failed programs and components within. Cant upgrade to newer CS right now. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience the same problem? A way around it? Windows 10 downloaded on the old computer with CS3 already present and it worked fine. But now with new computer with 10 already on it, it will not install off the disc. Only acrobat 8 installed.
    06-15-2016 09:39 PM
    It gets almost all the way installed and then pops up the list of failed programs and components within. Cant upgrade to newer CS right now. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience the same problem? A way around it? Windows 10 downloaded on the old computer with CS3 already present and it worked fine. But now with new computer with 10 already on it, it will not install off the disc. Only acrobat 8 installed.
    can you contact the developer to see if your version is supported in windows 10?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-16-2016 02:07 AM