Does anyone have a problem with trying to download apps from the windows central app? When I click on the download app arrow at the bottom of the page, instead of taking me to the store to download the app, it seems to take me to the Microsoft store (Microsoftstore.com). I dont know how to solve this, if anyone else does i would be most grateful.
    06-21-2016 02:07 PM
    Does anyone have a problem with trying to download apps from the windows central app? When I click on the download app arrow at the bottom of the page, instead of taking me to the store to download the app, it seems to take me to the Microsoft store (Microsoftstore.com). I dont know how to solve this, if anyone else does i would be most grateful.
    This is normal. It does the same for me. But once you open microsoftore.com in your phone browser it should automatically open the store. if not, click the "get the app button"
    06-21-2016 11:22 PM
    It doesn't automatically open for me, and I dont see the 'get the app' button you're talking about. Im going to have a play about with my region and phone settings to see if that helps.
    06-23-2016 01:02 AM
    It doesn't automatically open for me, and I dont see the 'get the app' button you're talking about. Im going to have a play about with my region and phone settings to see if that helps.
    Does it only happen on windows central?
    06-23-2016 10:47 PM
    Yes... Well I say Yes because that's the only place I follow app links from.
    06-29-2016 03:59 PM
    Yes... Well I say Yes because that's the only place I follow app links from.
    To follow up....i tried it with my app free and that takes me directly to the store to download the app.
    06-30-2016 12:55 AM