recently reset my phone.now i could not find messaging option.how can i get message option
    06-22-2016 02:10 AM
    recently reset my phone.now i could not find messaging option.how can i get message option
    are you on any insider build?
    if you did the hard reset and the messaging app is missing, first check for updates for OS and updates for apps in store. If there's nothing, do a hard reset again

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    are you on any insider build?
    if you did the hard reset and the messaging app is missing, first check for updates for OS and updates for apps in store. If there's nothing, do a hard reset again

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-22-2016 02:18 AM