Windows 10 Build 10.0.14372(latest one) causing charging issue.

Kratarth

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
As I've already posted a problem of this build, here I come with most annoying. Ever since I got this update, battery is draining too quickly. Charging, it's taking really long to charge my phone just upto 50%. It gives me issue that my charger is slow. I have another Lumia and my charger is working fine on it. Need help with this thread. Thank you.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
As I've already posted a problem of this build, here I come with most annoying. Ever since I got this update, battery is draining too quickly. Charging, it's taking really long to charge my phone just upto 50%. It gives me issue that my charger is slow. I have another Lumia and my charger is working fine on it. Need help with this thread. Thank you.

Post and search in Windows 10 Mobile or Mobile Insider, according to your build, you'll find a lot of ideas and solutions.
First pf all, go in Settings, Battery and list apps sorted by use. Wich app is drainin the most?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Facebook(27%), Messenger(23%), and Start(15%). These apps are the top 3. Rest are easy going. Also, what you meant by posting in Mobile Insiders. On their website?

which model is your phone? The charger for one model doesn't necessarily work the same for another model. Some chargers have an output current of 0.75A while others have 1.5A which means it's twice as fast

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
go in Settings, Battery and list apps sorted by use. Wich app is drainin the most?

Maurizio, I can not find the list of apps?

When I go to SETTINGS; I only see a battery reference under SYSTEM, and when I look there (SETTINGS>SYSTEM>Battery); I don't see anything that will lead me to a "List of Apps". Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Maurizio, I can not find the list of apps?

When I go to SETTINGS; I only see a battery reference under SYSTEM, and when I look there (SETTINGS>SYSTEM>Battery); I don't see anything that will lead me to a "List of Apps". Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks.

Just under the big % bar there's a little link "Show per app use" (I don't know how its' localized in English)

Kratarth

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Chintan, my headset is Lumia 638 and it is its official charger provided in the box. I have tried different charger, same prob. And my charger charges other Lumia(s) as intended. Now in have dark background and theme. Power consumption is better but charging is still slow. What to do?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99