FB Messenger Can't Connect, FB App kept saying no internet connection

Jesse Lim Jia Nian

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I just refresh my Surface Pro 4 with keeping all my files. I have re-installed all the apps and the only apps that have issue is both the Facebook app. The Facebook app kept displaying "No Internet Connection" but I can still browse it and receive notification. The FB Messenger app has the most severe issue, I can't login as it says "No Internet Connection"

Any advice on fixing the app or something?

Many Thanks, Jesse

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I just refresh my Surface Pro 4 with keeping all my files. I have re-installed all the apps and the only apps that have issue is both the Facebook app. The Facebook app kept displaying "No Internet Connection" but I can still browse it and receive notification. The FB Messenger app has the most severe issue, I can't login as it says "No Internet Connection"

Any advice on fixing the app or something?

Many Thanks, Jesse

can you install them afresh? That's usually the first step.
And check your internet connection - it might be unstable or slow

Jesse Lim Jia Nian

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site

I installed them after the refresh since all apps will be deleted. No problem with internet connection since other apps like Mail and LINE works just fine. Tried to reinstall them a few times but the problem still persist

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

I installed them after the refresh since all apps will be deleted. No problem with internet connection since other apps like Mail and LINE works just fine. Tried to reinstall them a few times but the problem still persist

I'm assuming you're using wifi or wired internet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro