I even deleted flashlight apps. I've tried soft and hard reset. Light stays on even when the phone is off. Phone is getting pretty hot. It's also out of power, so I'm thinking of letting the battery completely run down.
    06-26-2016 09:56 PM
    Yep... If you can't pull the battery, let it run down.

Unfortunately not much detail for anyone to go on.

What model? OS version? What happened to turn the light on? Any major changes just before it started acting up? Update? Get a new App that has Flashlight permission? Anything?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Yep... If you can't pull the battery, let it run down.

Unfortunately not much detail for anyone to go on.

What model? OS version? What happened to turn the light on? Any major changes just before it started acting up? Update? Get a new App that has Flashlight permission? Anything?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-26-2016 10:47 PM