How to turn off wifi calling? And keep screen on during calls?

wp8-1

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I have an alcatel fierce xl. On calls it will go dark when I put it to my head, which is fine. When I take it away it will stay dark. I just want to turn off the feature that turns the screen on and off automatically on calls. How do I do this? Also how to turn off wifi calling on t-mobile? The option is gone.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have an alcatel fierce xl. On calls it will go dark when I put it to my head, which is fine. When I take it away it will stay dark. I just want to turn off the feature that turns the screen on and off automatically on calls. How do I do this? Also how to turn off wifi calling on t-mobile? The option is gone.

I might sound ignorant here but wifi calling is calling someone using the wifi network instead of cellular network, right? So what would happen if wifi is off?

The proximity sensor might be having an issue

wp8-1

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Your right, I currently turn wifi off when I want to call, but there used to be an option to keep the call on the cellular network without turning off WiFi every time.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Your right, I currently turn wifi off when I want to call, but there used to be an option to keep the call on the cellular network without turning off WiFi every time.

another question - (I've never seen or heard of wifi calling) isn't wifi calling using an app like viber or skype? It's not using the phone number, right? Forgive my ignorance but these things aren't in my country

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium