How do I open and print my .csv files emailed to me with windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have been having a lot of trouble with my .csv files since I upgraded to windows 10. I cannot find a way to open and print like I was able to do so easily before. My screen shows my .csv's in a "view Downloads-Internet Explorer. It asks if I like to open and when I do it still says "open", but also adds a "save" box next to it. Everything I have tried just keeps bringing me in circles. It also keeps duplicating the file. Anyone with any advise out there, I would sincerely appreciate it.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
There is no default method in Windows to deal with csv files. Did you have an application installed previously? The Excel app in the store will open them for free if you want something in Windows 10

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have been having a lot of trouble with my .csv files since I upgraded to windows 10. I cannot find a way to open and print like I was able to do so easily before. My screen shows my .csv's in a "view Downloads-Internet Explorer. It asks if I like to open and when I do it still says "open", but also adds a "save" box next to it. Everything I have tried just keeps bringing me in circles. It also keeps duplicating the file. Anyone with any advise out there, I would sincerely appreciate it.

csv files can be opened with excel as has been mentioned - as for the saving or opening, better way would to be open the containing folder so you go there to open it

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa