Hello, i am using lumia 535 and it was all ok until i updated to windows 10. When i run apps (not all, but some of them) there is this black line on side where windows phone main on screen buttons are. I can remove the on screen buttons, but the black line stayes and covers part of my app and then i cant see through it and cant use the app if it covers some app controls. I hope that you can understand my problem and that i get answer soon. If you cant understand what the problem is, tell me how i can send a screenshot here.
    06-29-2016 10:22 AM
    Hello, i am using lumia 535 and it was all ok until i updated to windows 10. When i run apps (not all, but some of them) there is this black line on side where windows phone main on screen buttons are. I can remove the on screen buttons, but the black line stayes and covers part of my app and then i cant see through it and cant use the app if it covers some app controls. I hope that you can understand my problem and that i get answer soon. If you cant understand what the problem is, tell me how i can send a screenshot here.
    It's a known issue with the 535, hopefully it will be sorted in the next update

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-29-2016 11:11 AM