What is the batery life with normal daily use

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am considering buying the Microsoft - Surface Pro 4 - 12.3" - 256GB - 16GB Intel Core i7. With normal use ( no HD gaming, or video editing) how long will the battery last on a normal day. Right now I have the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and the iPad Pro, but want to go to a single windows 10 based tablet (2in1) because that would match all of my computers at home. At Work I use my table approx. 8-10 hours a day and then charge them at night. Will the Microsoft - Surface Pro 4 be able to do the same, Or will I need to plug it in to charge during the day?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am considering buying the Microsoft - Surface Pro 4 - 12.3" - 256GB - 16GB Intel Core i7. With normal use ( no HD gaming, or video editing) how long will the battery last on a normal day. Right now I have the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and the iPad Pro, but want to go to a single windows 10 based tablet (2in1) because that would match all of my computers at home. At Work I use my table approx. 8-10 hours a day and then charge them at night. Will the Microsoft - Surface Pro 4 be able to do the same, Or will I need to plug it in to charge during the day?

this review has a good usage scenario thought for the i5 8GB version Microsoft Surface Pro 4 review ? Performance, camera, battery and sound

Some suggestions and cases here too: https://www.reddit.com/r/Surface/comments/43nisz/surface_pro_4_i7_v_i5_battery_life/

however, take note that these examples are over 4 months old which in that time numerous updates for software and firmware have come through so that performance should be better now. You can expect 8 hours on mixed use, 9-10 if you do some optimising

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs