Downloaded ringtones not available

mouldywhale

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
As the title suggests, mp3 files downloaded on windows 10 mobile (for me at least) and then saved into the ringtone folder cannot be set as ringtones, they don't even show up in the list! Zedge ringtones work fine though and after viewing the file properties of the edge tone and my downloaded file they are the same and I don't understand.

Does anyone have the same issue and know of a fix at all? Thanks in advance .

dacrazyginger101

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Originally posted by mouldywhale
As the title suggests, mp3 files downloaded on windows 10 mobile (for me at least) and then saved into the ringtone folder cannot be set as ringtones, they don't even show up in the list! Zedge ringtones work fine though and after viewing the file properties of the edge tone and my downloaded file they are the same and I don't understand.

Are you on the latest insider build (fast ring)?

dacrazyginger101

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Originally posted by mouldywhale

Are you on the latest insider build (Fast Ring)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs