• Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Theres no options to send video text on Nokia Lumia 1520

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Theres no options to send video text on Nokia Lumia 1520

that would be mms, right? When creating the mms, do you have options for attaching media? if yes, can you attach video?

By the way, have you thought of alternatives like using viber or whatsapp or other messenger apps that allow sending of videos?
Or sending by email?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes I'm talking about MMS. When I click The Attachment to add pictures or videos it wont send videos. Not even a 5 second video will go through. Usually theres a video option on the mms attachment. For some reason theres option to take a video on the selected contact on mms to take a video. Is there a way to to take and send video on mms????

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
What I'm Trying To Is That I Can Receive Videos Just Perfect From Friends And Family Via MMS I Just Cant Send Videos Via MMs. Even A 5 Second Video I Always Get A Noticed "Couldn't Send Video Try Again"! Is There A Fix For This? I need To Be Able To Send Videos Via MMS For My Landscaping Job. Please Help!!!!!!!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
What I'm Trying To Is That I Can Receive Videos Just Perfect From Friends And Family Via MMS I Just Cant Send Videos Via MMs. Even A 5 Second Video I Always Get A Noticed "Couldn't Send Video Try Again"! Is There A Fix For This? I need To Be Able To Send Videos Via MMS For My Landscaping Job. Please Help!!!!!!!

thank you for joining the site

Can you check with your carrier on what mms settings you should use? Yours might be outdated or corrupted

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
Ok I contacted my Carrier Consumer Cellular which is a sister company to AT&T. They Have Zero Answers Why I Cant Send Videos Via MMS. I Also Called AT&T And They Also Told The Same Thing. Is There Another Option That I Can Use To Merge All My Contacts To Another Messaging App? Or Is There a Fix For This Problem?? I'm Also Finding Other 1520 Users Having The Same Issues.. I paid for This Phone Out Right Without A Contract So I don't Want To Sell Cause I wont Get What I Paid For.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa