Why can't I turn my Lumia off?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My pinon is for me brand new I got it from a gold friend about 7 months ago but I've not stated using it tell just yesterday but it is acting strangely the power button on the side won't respond when trying to turn just the screen on or off. When eld it responds but the freezes on the (goodbye) screen in tell you good for ten seconds when it then starts the bootup prosses. Also when the screen times out the only way to turn it back on is to hold the power for ten at witch point it boots up again.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why cant i turn my lumina off?

My pinon is for me brand new I got it from a gold friend about 7 months ago but I've not stated using it tell just yesterday but it is acting strangely the power button on the side won't respond when trying to turn just the screen on or off. When eld it responds but the freezes on the (goodbye) screen in tell you good for ten seconds when it then starts the bootup prosses. Also when the screen times out the only way to turn it back on is to hold the power for ten at witch point it boots up again.

Which phone and windows build ?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why cant i turn my lumina off?

On some phones the back/case has the buttons and on others the buttons come through, maybe try taking the back (Case) off and putting it back on again just in-case the buttons are stuck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos