Quiet hours in 12 hours format?

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Quiet hours in 12 hours format

Quiet hours in 12 hours format but phone in 24 hours format. I see no way to change the format

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Quiet hours in 12 hours format

The problem is I live in Germany, but my mother tongue is English. So my windows 10 computer which is in English but because I live in Germany Cortana won't work.My phones region was set to US so I could get Cortana to work.But I wanted to purchase an app and pay for it with my mobile account. But of course that didn't work because my sim card is from Germany. So I temporarily switched the regine to Germany to make the app purchase. Then switched back that's when the problems started.I just want quiet hours to work Iam a shift worker and thats all I use Cortana for.
I should be able to set my phone to English with a German regine and have Cortana work.I should not have to move to the US to get my mobile phone to work properly.

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

Ok got it to work finally after many attempts got it to work by setting the region same as phone ( US ) Then after the reboot change time 24 hour format.
Then downloaded additional keyboard languages. German So I could use € and other keys. My phone now works but it will be a problem again for the next app purchase. Why can't have a English phone in Germany and have Cortana working and have the the regional variants. With out jumping through so many hoops

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Ok got it to work finally after many attempts got it to work by setting the region same as phone ( US ) Then after the reboot change time 24 hour format.
Then downloaded additional keyboard languages. German So I could use € and other keys. My phone now works but it will be a problem again for the next app purchase. Why can't have a English phone in Germany and have Cortana working and have the the regional variants. With out jumping through so many hoops

glad you got sorted but yes, that is an issue with Cortana in the way it works

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos