release preview ring to production ring

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

im using now latest release preview ring.456 build but i want to know how to jump to production ring

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

I believe if you fire up the Windows Insider app and select the Production ring your device will remain on .456 and wait for the next Production build that passes it. If the build that makes it to Production is indeed 10586.456, then nothing will happen until the next update is released.

air_jay

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
im using 1020 phone from releases preview ring now i try to enroll to production ring and u are correct still build .456 nothing change. this production ring can i use a lfe time os build in my lumia 1020.or i need to roll back to 8.1 because this device is not officially supported by windows 10 mobile. as of now everyhing is fine nothing problem using this production ring. thank you very much

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
im using 1020 phone from releases preview ring now i try to enroll to production ring and u are correct still build .456 nothing change. this production ring can i use a lfe time os build in my lumia 1020.or i need to roll back to 8.1 because this device is not officially supported by windows 10 mobile. as of now everyhing is fine nothing problem using this production ring. thank you very much

you can stay with either release or production ring and it will be okay. You don't need to go back to 8.1 unless some serious issue comes out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo