hi where can i get a free legal copy of office 2016 pro desktop for a blind it student australia?

StarTrekCafe

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
hi. a it blind student using the jaws for windows screen reader from
http://www.freedomscientific.com,
and studying a diploma of software development from
upskilled
in australia. i have microsoft office 2010 pro, legally purchased. now looking for a free upgrade to microsoft office pro 2016. where can i get it. my
institution, has had major hassles getting certified from microsoft dreamspark, and partners. not an easy process, and so in the end, they gave up, and
not a partner any more. so, where can i get a free legal copy of office 2016 pro, and also what about adobe cs 6.0 for students, got 5.5 student premium,
but would like to upgrade free to 6.0, and is it accessible with my screen reader? also compattible with windows 10 64 bit pro. can any one let me know
and e-mail me or reply to this. thanks. Marvin from Adelaide, Australia.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I highly doubt the existence of free and legal Office outside of educational stuff. Let alone for a disabled individual.

Same goes for those other things. You're probably going to have to make do with the current versions you have. You may be able to use your school email if you have one for discounts and the sort too, independent of the Dreamspark program's status at your school.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss