Can my 2012 Windows Live Mail folders be recovered?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I?m a disabled vet (that?s pretty far down on the tech. scale) who needs some help. My old computer died and was replaced with a new Lenovo with Windows 10. When my Windows 2012 Live Mail was transferred, all looked great and seemed to be working fine. However, after about a week all of my email folders with years of emails disappeared. I?ve tried using the suggestions found on the web, with no success. My browser is Internet Explorer. Can someone simplify the steps to follow for me ?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I’m a disabled vet (that’s pretty far down on the tech. scale) who needs some help. My old computer died and was replaced with a new Lenovo with Windows 10. When my Windows 2012 Live Mail was transferred, all looked great and seemed to be working fine. However, after about a week all of my email folders with years of emails disappeared. I’ve tried using the suggestions found on the web, with no success. My browser is Internet Explorer. Can someone simplify the steps to follow for me ?

can you access your emails in the browser if you sign in to your email account? I'm thinking your emails still exist

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster