my phone is ringing and i m getting notification too ... but the problem is when i try to call someone i cant hear what d person is trying to say and he cant understand what i m saying in fact totally MUTE ... I don't get sound when video is playing ... but when i put headphones i get the sound of videos plzz give me some solutions
    07-02-2016 10:07 AM
    my phone is ringing and i m getting notification too ... but the problem is when i try to call someone i cant hear what d person is trying to say and he cant understand what i m saying in fact totally MUTE ... I don't get sound when video is playing ... but when i put headphones i get the sound of videos plzz give me some solutions
    it looks like your speakers could be faulty - test calling using earphones and see if you can hear the other person and they can hear you

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-02-2016 10:59 AM