I`ve read about this on this forum, and i can`t get connected even when i select models Q or E. So its in flash mode but not detected by the recovery tool, manually or automatically.
    07-03-2016 06:00 PM
    Please don't force the wrong model image on your device... That won't help it. Stick with your model (whether Q or E).

Try stripping the old drivers out of USB...

Download and extract http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_dev...iew.htmlInside the folder > right click the exe > run as admin

Delete all drivers marked Nokia or Lumia >plug the device into USB and let a fresh set of drivers install.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Please don't force the wrong model image on your device... That won't help it. Stick with your model (whether Q or E).

Try stripping the old drivers out of USB...

Download and extract http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_dev...iew.htmlInside the folder > right click the exe > run as admin

Delete all drivers marked Nokia or Lumia >plug the device into USB and let a fresh set of drivers install.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    aximtreo likes this.
    07-03-2016 11:02 PM