how can I fix my side buttons for my nokia lumia 1320?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how can I fix my side buttons for my nokia lumia 1320? my back cover is broken so that round iron little pieces that are sticked to volume buttons and the power button have been removed and i lost them and now i can only use the power button and volume buttons by sth sharp, one day my mobile freezed and the side buttons didnt work idk what happened and i waited till the battery is empty..what should i do? can i have a solution for this problem?

congthanhgiong

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I guess you would need to take it to the store to fix it. It's the safest bet to do. My 1320 still works fine even though I dropped it so many times on the floor and against the wall, you probably did something more seriously than that :cool:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
how can I fix my side buttons for my nokia lumia 1320? my back cover is broken so that round iron little pieces that are sticked to volume buttons and the power button have been removed and i lost them and now i can only use the power button and volume buttons by sth sharp, one day my mobile freezed and the side buttons didnt work idk what happened and i waited till the battery is empty..what should i do? can i have a solution for this problem?

or find a good phone technician to help you out

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99