my windows store is stuck at starting download . I read many replies and tries most solutions like wsreset.exe .now i found that the downloadings work wgen i disable avg internet security.but i dont want to disable it every time.so how to disable avg from preventing download through ws
    07-04-2016 09:40 PM
    Don't have avg, but I can tell you that Windows 10 does not play nice with those programs..

Best option for you would be to set the windows store as an exception.. here are the steps: http://support.avg.com/SupportArticl...m-AVG-scanning

Again, I don't have avg so I can't test this for you, but it's the first thing that came to mind, so give it a shot..

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Don't have avg, but I can tell you that Windows 10 does not play nice with those programs..

Best option for you would be to set the windows store as an exception.. here are the steps: http://support.avg.com/SupportArticl...m-AVG-scanning

Again, I don't have avg so I can't test this for you, but it's the first thing that came to mind, so give it a shot..

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-04-2016 10:43 PM