I have tried to register for OneDrive. I enter my email address as requested, and it states I am already registered, and to enter my password. I know for certain that I have never registered, so I tick the box "Forgotten Password". I then enter the non-robot identifying text, and request the code (whatever that is) is sent to my email address. It never arrives.

I upgraded for Windows 7 to Windows 10 some time ago, and that seems to be working OK with receiving updates. I suppose I can live without OneDrive, but why should I if it is a feature of Windows 10.

Can someone please help.

Glyndwr (Glyn) Davies
    07-05-2016 07:40 AM
    I have tried to register for OneDrive. I enter my email address as requested, and it states I am already registered, and to enter my password. I know for certain that I have never registered, so I tick the box "Forgotten Password". I then enter the non-robot identifying text, and request the code (whatever that is) is sent to my email address. It never arrives.

I upgraded for Windows 7 to Windows 10 some time ago, and that seems to be working OK with receiving updates. I suppose I can live without OneDrive, but why should I if it is a feature of Windows 10.

Can someone please help.

Glyndwr (Glyn) Davies
    your onedrive email address is the same as your outlook/hotmal/live email address and hence the password should be the same

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Can someone please help.

Glyndwr (Glyn) Davies
    your onedrive email address is the same as your outlook/hotmal/live email address and hence the password should be the same

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-05-2016 07:55 AM