i reset my phone to the factory after it has problem with downloading app from store and for telegram or whatsapp it said you should install app in internal hard drive
    07-05-2016 07:27 AM
    i reset my phone to the factory after it has problem with downloading app from store and for telegram or whatsapp it said you should install app in internal hard drive
    your phone has two kinds of storage - internal and external.

Internal is that storage that comes with the phone by default - it can be 4Gb, 8GB, 16, 32GB, 64GB

External storage is storage that you add yourself via a microsd slot for microsd cards - you can add any size as long as it the card is recognised by the phone and it can read that capacity

Certain apps can only work from internal storage

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    your phone has two kinds of storage - internal and external.

Internal is that storage that comes with the phone by default - it can be 4Gb, 8GB, 16, 32GB, 64GB

External storage is storage that you add yourself via a microsd slot for microsd cards - you can add any size as long as it the card is recognised by the phone and it can read that capacity

Certain apps can only work from internal storage

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    xandros9 and RumoredNow like this.
    07-05-2016 07:47 AM