Nokia Lumia 1320 problems with whatsapp after simple reboot.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Well, everything was working well untill I did a simple reboot since asphalt airborne 8 wasnt opening, so anyway, asphalt still doesnt work but when I tried to open whatsapp it asked me to set time and date, everything is on auto so clicked next and then black screen with the legend "this version has expired please update" so I go to store try to find any updates but since there is none well, i just cant do the update. Tried to send a message from a friends phone to mine via whatsapp and of course it wasn?t sent. is there any way you can help me? I would really appreciate it.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Well, everything was working well untill I did a simple reboot since asphalt airborne 8 wasnt opening, so anyway, asphalt still doesnt work but when I tried to open whatsapp it asked me to set time and date, everything is on auto so clicked next and then black screen with the legend "this version has expired please update" so I go to store try to find any updates but since there is none well, i just cant do the update. Tried to send a message from a friends phone to mine via whatsapp and of course it wasn?t sent. is there any way you can help me? I would really appreciate it.

check your time and time zone, even if it is on auto - also try uninstalling whastapp and then install it back

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

nozinozi

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Same thing happened with my lumia 1320. If l may ask, how did you update it so far. To uninstall it is another problem coz l will lose my stuff that l need plus l am not sure if it will work out.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Same thing happened with my lumia 1320. If l may ask, how did you update it so far. To uninstall it is another problem coz l will lose my stuff that l need plus l am not sure if it will work out.

if you can open the app, do a backup - then uninstall and when reinstalling it will ask to restore backed up data - so your chats won't disappear

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans