I am running redstone 14376 build which shows windows not activated after Motherboard, Processor and RAM change. I haven't done reset or fresh install after changing hardware. Also when trying to activation troubleshooting only "Go to Store" link comes, no hardware change option or anything. When using old hardware Activation shows Digital Entitlement linked to your Microsoft account and still it shows not activated or not giving me option to reactivate on new hardware. When contacted Microsoft support, they said to go back to Windows 8.1 and then upgrade again. What to do?
    07-05-2016 11:26 AM
    Hopefully this will help: How to re-activate Windows 10 after a hardware change | Windows Central

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Hopefully this will help: How to re-activate Windows 10 after a hardware change | Windows Central

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-05-2016 11:51 AM