I'm enjoying my 950XL but I do find I'm missing some sort of text expander program for my most frequently used phrases, even the iOS example of omw for "on my way".
    The thread on this for windows 8 seemed to indicate there wasn't one, but it's been a while since it was updated.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    07-06-2016 03:24 AM
    I'm enjoying my 950XL but I do find I'm missing some sort of text expander program for my most frequently used phrases, even the iOS example of omw for "on my way".
    The thread on this for windows 8 seemed to indicate there wasn't one, but it's been a while since it was updated.

Go in Settings -> Lanigages -> Keyboard -> advaced -> Chekc "Send MS info about my writing" for enabling Word Flow.
    Two of 3 weeks of learning and your phone will predict all your most used (and personal) words, and even phrases (it predict them word after word, so you can tap on each one for entering)

Go in Settings -> Lanigages -> Keyboard -> advaced -> Chekc "Send MS info about my writing" for enabling Word Flow.
    Two of 3 weeks of learning and your phone will predict all your most used (and personal) words, and even phrases (it predict them word after word, so you can tap on each one for entering)
    07-06-2016 03:33 AM