My camera roll has my pics and vids. Anything taken before Jan 2016 still opens. Most everything after that won't open in my phone or on my laptop. The file is not recognized. If I take a picture or a video and then access it from the Lumia camera app immediately, it plays. But once I close the app and try to go back and view the pic or vid in Lumia, or, photos, they no longer open. Some of them have and image thumbnail, but they still won't open. Most show up as a blank thumbnail.
    07-06-2016 09:32 PM
    My camera roll has my pics and vids. Anything taken before Jan 2016 still opens. Most everything after that won't open in my phone or on my laptop. The file is not recognized. If I take a picture or a video and then access it from the Lumia camera app immediately, it plays. But once I close the app and try to go back and view the pic or vid in Lumia, or, photos, they no longer open. Some of them have and image thumbnail, but they still won't open. Most show up as a blank thumbnail.
    are you using a sd card? Try storing photos in internal storage and see if that make a difference

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-07-2016 01:21 AM