My phone can last up to 30 minutes worth of use until it restarts. It overheats very quickly but that doesn't always trigger the restart. 67% of the time, the texting app bugs where it freezes on the screen when you: click send (Message is never sent when this happens,) press and hold a message, or use a notification to enter the app.

I find myself pulling out the phone to find it off. I usually turn it back. 20% of the time instead of normally turning back on, it shows the "Dead Battery" image. When that comes up I need to remove the battery and put it back to find that the percentage of life left is not done, usually around 40%-50% left. Please help
    07-07-2016 11:10 AM
    You don't mention what phone model...

Are you using an Insider build?

Have you tried resetting the device by using WDRT (Windows Device Recovery Tool)? Get that tool here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...overy-tool-faq

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-07-2016 11:28 AM