Windows 10 home single language preinstalled-November update

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

November update for Windows 10 home single language preinstalled.

I have got Windows 10 home single language preinstalled on my laptop. I want to get the november update. While trying to update through WINSOWS UPDATE is shos "Windows is upto date". Can any one help me to get the november update for the said version of preinstalled OS ?

W

Windows Central Question

I have got Windows 10 home single language preinstalled on my laptop. I want to get the november update. While trying to update through WINDOWS UPDATE is shows "Windows is upto date". Can any one help me to get the november update for the said version of preinstalled OS ?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: November update for Windows 10 home single language preinstalled.

I have got Windows 10 home single language preinstalled on my laptop. I want to get the november update. While trying to update through WINSOWS UPDATE is shos "Windows is upto date". Can any one help me to get the november update for the said version of preinstalled OS ?

can you check in settings > system > about > OS build to see which version you have?

The OS version should be something like 10586.420

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett