data required for the windows 10 update?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How much data is required for the windows 10 update through Mobile data??My home WiFi connection isn't stable. so i want to update my 640xl from 8.1 to 10. is it possible with mobile data. Is 1GB data sufficient. Please reply. Thankyou

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
How much data is required for the windows 10 update through Mobile data??My home WiFi connection isn't stable. so i want to update my 640xl from 8.1 to 10. is it possible with mobile data. Is 1GB data sufficient. Please reply. Thankyou

I think you'll need more than that, perhaps 2GB. I suggest you try looking for wifi in a cafe or public space and use that Besides the upgrade, apps will need to be updated and things will have to sync. All that can easily use 4-5GB

Get wifi

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

RohanRonQM

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
For Windows 10 Mobile upgrade expect a 4GB download. Also your phone is required to have at least 8GB internal storage and 1GB RAM for the upgrade to proceed.
Originally posted by Windows Central Question

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3