• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i am an Indian. i need to find the places for trip. like trucking

humzahyaz

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I hope you have activated travel and eat & drink cards on Cortana. I have really benefited from its suggestions when in a new city. Also foursquare and trip advisor are good options on Windows 10 Mobile. Also go to Store > Collection > Travel. They suggest tons of apps.

Hope this helps.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I do my travel plans at home before I go.

Research and find what you want to see... Favorite those places in Maps.

Book all hotels, place that info and links, details, etc about places to visit in OneNote.

Do all the heavy lifting on PC and it syncs to phone so you have it at your fingertips when traveling. Organize ahead of time to travel more easily. You can review notes and maps every night to plan the next day's sight seeing.

Watch travel guides on DVD for the areas you want to visit. Watch food lover's programs in TV for places you want to try dining.

Get as much detail stored as you can and avoid last minute frustration asking/searching where next?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs